Recruiting Researcher, Executive Engagement
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- 5+ years experience in TA/recruiting, HR, or related field
- Executive search experience is preferred but not essential
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in a network, studio, and executive search; prior experience with marketing, publicity, content and/or production roles and functions is a strong plus
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, articulate, and execute effective sourcing strategy
- Should push the status quo, and enjoy spending time finding creative ways to source and attract talent
- Strong analytical skills: The ability to convey credibility across a broad spectrum of business topics
- Attention to detail: Will need to be diligent and organized in written communications, candidate engagements and in all aspects of their partnership with TA and business leaders
- A culture ambassador: Low-ego team player who is able to both thrive in our unique company culture, as well as possess an ability to screen for and evaluate cultural aptitude in others
- Excellent communication skills: ability to partner effectively with hiring leaders, cross-functional partners, and candidates alike
- Strong level of independence and efficiency; entrepreneurial-minded, especially as part of a small, burgeoning team.
- Ability to get scrappy as needed, taking on both tactical tasks (submission of written feedback, drafting of offer letters, etc.) and higher-profile activities with equal grace and willingness
- Partner with the Manager, Executive Engagement on hiring executive-level (VP & niche Director) talent.
- Proactive executive sourcing, focusing on niche roles, high growth functional areas, and candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups (URGs).
- Alongside key internal stakeholders, keep a close pulse on key executive moves, company realignments, industry conferences, and diversity organizations to identify areas for potential networking and relationship-building.
- Use deep business acumen to match candidate profiles to roles in various functions
- Partner with Talent Operations to review new and existing tools to enable effective, scalable management of executive candidate pipelines.
- Network with industry colleagues in executive search, exchanging knowledge and surfacing best practices
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.