Screen Credits Coordinator, Film
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Coordinate with production, post-production, outside counsel, and various internal and external teams throughout the course of the film regarding all aspects of screen credits to ensure the credits are complete and accurate by the required deadlines.
- Review project-specific contracts to create screen credit obligations statements.
- Coordinate submission of WGA Notice of Tentative Writing Credits and manage subsequent credit determination/arbitrations.
- Coordinate any necessary waivers and obtain guild approvals of main and end titles.
- Educate and advise cross-functional partners on credits deal terms, precedents, best practices, and guild/union requirements/restrictions.
- Build and update forms and templates to improve the efficiency of the team.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Clear and concise communication - Are you the friend who coordinates and disseminates plans with the focus of an air traffic controller?
- Keen attention to detail and good judgment - You love to dig into the specifics of a project with the eagle eye of an auditor, but you know when to look at the big picture.
- Ability to work proactively, independently, and reliably under tight time frames in a fast-paced environment - Are you the type of person who needs someone to micromanage each part of your day and tasks? Need not apply.
- Flexible, innovative, and solution-driven attitude - Do you hate superfluous hierarchy and bureaucracy? Do you love to pitch in to brainstorm solutions when new challenges arise? Yes? Perfect.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.