Senior DevOps Engineer, Production Infrastructure Engineering
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Be part of a team that’s building a service that instantiates and orchestrates a variety of workstation instances across a heterogeneous infrastructure.
- Operate and support the virtual workstations that power the NetFX Platform.
- Partner to identify needs, understand security requirements, and improve the artist’s experience.
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering teams to manage systems and services that provide reliable and scalable solutions supporting the artist experience.
- Join an environment where different backgrounds, cultures, industry and life experiences are embraced and valued.
- You have technical curiosity and are ready to help across the team and learn new skills.
- You have a strong bias for automation and taking the time to think about the right way to solve a problem versus quick fixes or band-aids.
- Knowledge of cloud compute and storage, including public cloud vendors (AWS, GCP, or Azure).
- Experience using build and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Docker, and Terraform.
- Experience with operational tools like AWS CloudWatch, Splunk, and SaltStack.
- Experience working in Linux and Windows environments.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one