Travel Manager, Originals Publicity - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
The ideal candidate is:
- Professional and an adult.
- Calm when under pressure. Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadlines and pressure. A proactive and positive thinker and a contributor to the team.
- Flexible, with the ability to pivot and adjust to the team’s needs.
- Goal and result-oriented. Scrappy, resourceful and relentless in trying to find a solution before escalating issues, yet knows when to ask for help.
- Organised, organised, organised -- i.e. there's a label on your label maker -- and meticulous about the details. Every single one of them.
- Confident and able to express ideas thoughtfully and with passion. A top notch communicator who is able to keep abreast of changes and communicate these key updates to partners efficiently.
- Able to take and give candid feedback.
- Aware that the world of publicity is not a 9-5 job.
- Able to function effectively as a part of a loosely coupled but highly-aligned team.
- The successful candidate for Travel Manager will have 7+ years of entertainment/production or high touch travel program experience required in high volume environment.
- Managing or working with a travel management company
- Leadership - success in managing and growing a team
- Managing financials, budgets and program management data and analytics
- Past experience in program management
- Experienced in implementing a functional and smooth-running system of travel booking.
- Knows Google Drive like the back of their hand.
- Ablity to negotiate with vendors
- Understands operational tactics and process improvement
- Excels in internal customer service
- Quality assurance
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Care Management Associate
New England Quality Care Alliance, NEQCA Central
Area Manager, South West England
Customer Success Manager
Qumulo, Seattle, WA
Operations Specialist (Buyer/Order Management)
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA
Care Delivery Regulatory Associate
Oscar, New York
OTC Cryptocurrency Trader