Accounts Payable Payments Analyst - APAC
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Process automated payments and manual bank payments
- Partner with the business to implement payment requirements
- Strong knowledge of bank payment requirements for Japan, Korea, China and India.
- Support the Supplier onboarding team with supplier banking requirements
- Review, analyze, and respond to payment inquiries and failures
- Reconcile payments, bank statements and cash accounts
- Drive change and manage projects
- Assist accounting team with monthly close
Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience in Entertainment and Global AP (mid-size studio preferred)
- Forward looking thinker with strong communication skills, who can articulate the need for and implement process improvements
- Able to work with high volume of transactions in a fast-paced environment
- Able to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information
- Understanding of SOX compliance rules and guidelines
- Degree in relevant field of study
- Proficient in Excel and knowledge of cloud related ERPs systems a plus (Workday experience a plus)
- International indirect tax experience
- Fluent in English, proficient with written Japanese. Chinese and Korean a plus.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.