Senior Security Partner, Gaming
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communications and deliver insight to a diverse audience
- Easily partner and forge relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Care deeply about creating a team that models psychological safety and inclusivity, where team members can do their best work
- You have breadth across multiple Information Security domains and depth in a few
- You have built and grown security services and programs in your previous experience and understand how to measure the impact
- You are self-motivated and can deal well with ambiguity
- Passionate about security. You have the curiosity and self-drive to continuously learn new techniques and tools to secure the enterprise.
- Experienced in the video game industry. You have some familiarity with the video game industry and an interest in gaming.
- You have some gaming industry experience and are deeply passionate about games.
- M&A experience.
- Understand the game dev process, common dev tools, knowing how to align with primary stakeholders
- Align senior leadership and key stakeholders around information security best practices.
- Familiar with risks of working with third-party studios and high profile game titles
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.