Associate, Production Finance - Nonfiction Series
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Work closely and collaboratively with numerous other Netflix teams including production, business affairs, post production, creative, and corporate accounting.
- Collaborate with production services companies, Production Accountants, and Producers
- Process show fundings and talent payments in accordance with deals and schedules
- Track show fundings and schedules and update cash forecasts accordingly
- Track budget drafts and notes
- Ensure production cost reports are submitted timely
- Map budgets to Netflix chart of accounts, update to internal Netflix production database
- Onboard production services company accounting teams to Netflix policies and procedures
- Update show-related information in Netflix systems
- Assist with auditing select production accounts payable, journal entry, and payroll records
- Ad hoc projects and analysis as needed
- Embrace and embody the Netflix culture
- 4+ years experience in production accounting; unscripted experience a plus not but a requirement
- Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on generating results
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong excel or google sheets skills
- A degree in accounting or finance is preferred
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
The social news and entertainment company.