Senior Security Software Engineer, IAC
Netflix, Remote, United States
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
What you’ll need to be successful:
- You are a pragmatic security software engineer who believes in risk focused, scalable security approaches with a strong technical background in developing low latency, high resiliency, and high-availability, services.
- Strong IAM fundamentals - AAA (Authentication, Authorization, Accountability), and Identity lifecycle
- In-depth experience in at least one modern programming language such as Java (preferred), C++, C#, or Python, and mastery of object-oriented design and programming
- You prefer collaboration and problem solving over process and mandates and are also comfortable dealing with ambiguity and independent decision making.
- Experience architecting and building complex distributed systems
- Experience running services on top of a Cloud computing platform (e.g., AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP)
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a product focused mindset to build the right solutions for your stakeholders and customers.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with authentication and authorization protocols/frameworks (OpenID Connect, OAuth, SAML)
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous deployment in a Cloud platform
- Experience with NoSQL technologies such as Hive, Presto, Spark, or Cassandra
- Experience with Graph database
- Experience with GraphQL
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.