Recruiter, Executive Engagement
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- 10+ years leading and executing search strategy and successfully placing VP and C suite talent in mid to large size companies.
- Experience recruiting executive talent in the technology space: Engineering, Product, Design, Data Science, etc.
- Ability to engage and assess executive talent and match them with opportunities within Netflix.
- Proven ability to partner effectively with Executive Recruiting Researchers on mapping key talent and companies.
- Ability to ramp up quickly on new markets and to run a thorough search process, including leadership candidate outreach, engagement, evaluation, and presentation.
- Excellent communication skills: the ability to partner effectively with hiring leaders, cross-functional partners, and candidates alike.
- Strong level of independence and efficiency; entrepreneurial-minded.
- Help build the foundation of executive search practice for the Product organization.
- Develop and maintain executive engagement strategy to help build and nurture long-term relationships with talent.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with our C Suite and VP talent internally to guide them through talent decisions.
- Partner with Executive Recruiting Researchers on VP+ roles within our four technical verticals.
- Maintain a close pulse on key executive moves, industry trends, and executive compensation shifts.
- Evaluate their technical skillset as well as their leadership ability and whether their motivations, interests, and values align with our unique culture.
- Partner closely with the Talent Intelligence Team to contribute to external talent mapping and overall understanding of the market.
- Use deep business acumen and judgment to match candidate profiles to roles in various functions.
- Partner with the Executive Talent Coordination team to continually ensure excellent executive-level candidate experience, refining as necessary.
- Work closely with the Inclusion Recruiting Programs team and other members of the recruiting team to develop pipelines for ongoing executive networking events.
- A culture ambassador: a leader who is able to both thrive in our unique company culture, as well as has a keen ability to screen for and evaluate cultural aptitude in others.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one