Coordinator, Production Tax
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Assist the Production Tax team in securing production incentives (both domestic and international), including providing support throughout the application, audit, and monetization phases
- Coordinate application packages for production incentives, including obtaining signatures and compiling documentation in specifically requested format
- Facilitate gathering and organizing large batches of documentation as requested by audit inquiries
- Update and manage internal databases/trackers to monitor status of applications and compliance
- Liaise with film commissions and outside service providers to calendar meetings, schedule events, and coordinate travel for the team
- Provide general administrative support to the Production Tax team as well as direct administrative support to the VP, Production Tax.
- 2-3 years administrative experience in either tax, finance or an accounting environment preferred but not required
- Experience in tax and incentive matters related to film/TV production a plus but not required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate with global production teams and successfully operate within a multicultural international environment
- Tech-savvy individual with knowledge of the Google suite of applications (Gmail, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, and Calendar) preferred, and a sense of how cloud-based document/database systems are used in a modern business environment
- Ability to work effectively, collaboratively, and cross-functionally a must. You are the very definition of a team player
- Ideal candidate will think practically and be solution-oriented with a demonstrated ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
The best bed for better sleep