Facilities and Lease Accounting Manager
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Lead, develop and mentor a team of accountants and senior accountants
- Design policies, procedures and controls to drive efficiency and accuracy under US GAAP
- Lead a timely and accurate financial close process, review close deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, commitments, disclosures, etc) and summarize financial results for management reporting
- Partner with the Financial Applications team and Lease Accelerator customer support to manage systems and improve workflows
- Drive innovation and scale manual processes across the accounting organization
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders including Studio Ops, Real Estate, Workplace, FP&A, Consolidations, Procurement Ops and Tax
- Align with accounting teams outside of the US to assist with local reporting compliance
- Represent Operations Accounting in the implementation of cross-functional projects
- 8+ years relevant experience; a mix of public accounting and corporate lease accounting experience is preferred
- Solid understanding of US GAAP, including ASC 842 lease accounting standards
- CPA or similar designation preferred
- Strong leadership skills with experience developing and mentoring others
- Accustomed to multitasking, prioritizing and meeting multiple tight deadlines
- Excellent communicator who can build cross-functional relationships and is comfortable providing direct feedback
- Proven experience building processes and scaling workflows
- Experience with Lease Accelerator and Workday or other cloud-based ERP system is a plus
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.