Senior Full-Stack Engineer - Collaboration and Reporting Infrastructure
Netflix, Remote, United States
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
You’ll be successful in this role if you:
- Have strong demonstrable knowledge in Backend technologies (ex. Java, Go, Node)
- Have experience driving low-level system design and architecture decisions
- Build testable, highly-available applications and services with monitoring and alerting
- Have a good understanding of concepts like concurrency, parallelism, event driven architecture
- Have experience with REST-ful APIs for internal and external products
- Take end-to-end ownership of major features and components: from inception to deployment
- Experience with technologies like Spring, Cassandra, Redis, Kafka, Elasticsearch
- Building cloud applications (ex. AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure)
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Help the world share their story