Senior Internal Auditor
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Execute operational audit programs including understanding business processes and underlying systems, conducting interviews and process walkthroughs, and performing audit procedures to assess the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the key business processes.
- Conduct advisory engagements with a focus on internal control and process improvement.
- Plan and execute SOX testing and documentation activities, as needed.
- Work collaboratively across the business to drive value through participation in special projects and ad hoc requests.
- Perform production audits for Netflix productions worldwide in the following areas: policy & procedure compliance, cost reporting, FCPA compliance, local regulatory and legal compliance, and fraud detection.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners (Corporate Controllership and Accounting, Production Finance, Physical Production, Post Accounting, Legal, Tax, etc.) and leadership to develop proactive solutions, communicate potential impacts, and ensure business objectives are met.
- Build effective working relationships and trust with business partners across the organization.
- Effectively manage relationships with the Internal Audit co-sourcing partners to ensure cohesive and collaborative execution.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the current internal audit program to improve efficiency and increase value.
- 5+ years experience under your belt, preferably with a minimum of 2 years of public accounting or internal audit experience.
- Knowledge of studio accounting and financial functions is a plus.
- Prior external or internal audit experience required. Production audit experience is a plus.
- Strong technical skills and working knowledge of GAAP, SOX compliance, COSO, ITGC, and internal auditing standards
- CPA or CIA certification preferred.
- Prior experience with data analytics/ audit tools is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong prioritization and multitasking skills. Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously within the deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Must be able and willing to travel to domestic and international locations (when travel opens).
- Embrace and advocate the Netflix culture
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.