Senior Security Engineer, Security Incident Response Team
Netflix, Remote, United States
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- You have hands-on experience resolving incidents through crisis management.
- You are familiar with AWS and 3rd party SaaS services including log formats, how to extract telemetry, and how to operate in these environments.
- You are familiar with computer and network security concepts.
- You have some experience with automation and scripting with languages such as python.
- You operate effectively across teams and disciplines in highly ambiguous and rapidly changing environments.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
The social news and entertainment company.