Counsel, Marketing Legal
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- The successful candidate will have 6+ years of relevant experience as a lawyer working in marketing/advertising and entertainment. Applicants from law firms will be considered, however, in-house experience at an entertainment studio, media or production company and/or creative advertising agency is a plus.
- The successful candidate will also possess the following:
- Ability to work autonomously and reliably within tight timeframes in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Strong analytical capabilities and ability to exercise sound judgment in the absence of perfect information
- Ability to take initiative to identify and solve problems in a business-friendly and solutions-oriented manner
- Ability to think strategically, commercially and practically
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with an ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strategic interest and outlook
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Flexibility to work across various projects and teams
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Tech Jobs For You
Staff Data Scientist (Applied Science), Education
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Redwood City, CA (Open to Remote)