Mobile Game Engineer - Games Studio
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Implement game systems for all of Night School’s live and upcoming projects
- Own the development of any and all updates and maintenance to our mobile tools and ports
- Integrate game code with iOS, Android, and proprietary APIs on native devices
- Help maintain our mobile game codebases by testing, analyzing, debugging, and optimizing
- Work closely with peers and leadership to develop features that are of a cohesive technical and creative vision
- Driven to maintain the highest-quality experiences for players
- Skilled at writing code that is elegant, extensible, and optimized
- Proficient at giving and receiving quality critique and feedback
- Self-starter willing to seek out solutions and ask questions when necessary
- Mindful of the needs of a team as individuals and as a whole
Skills & Requirements:
- Extensive knowledge of iOS and Android development environments
- Excellent understanding of memory management and mobile device performance
- Familiarity with Unity and its iOS/Android pipelines
- Ability to communicate effectively with other team members
- Significant experience in C# or C++, as well as Swift, Objective-C, and/or Java
- Two or more shipped iOS or Android games
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.