Digital Producer - Southern Europe
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Manage digital production and oversee delivery of assets, primary focus on dynamic display, rich media, online video, mobile and social creative types.
- Lead communications during the production lifecycle to ensure that external agencies and internal stakeholders from Creative, Media, Production and EMEA/Global Marketing are aligned.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
- Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, delivery deadlines are met, and executions are flawless.
- Manage localization, production process and creative approvals of advertising materials in multiple languages (including clearances, delivery, trafficking, etc.)
- Drive workflow efficiencies by identifying bottlenecks and instituting project management best practices to decrease operational lag.
- At least 5 years of experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or media agency with an emphasis on digital production including online and offline video, high impact display takeovers, rich media and paid social campaigns.
- Knowledge of project management for marketing campaign and localization workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for both Video and Digital materials.
- Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
- Hands on experience working with Doubleclick and other 3rd party ad serving platforms, QA & trafficking processes and experience troubleshooting directly with local teams is a plus.
- Knowledgeable of and familiar with leading digital production agencies in Europe.
- Fluency in English, Spanish or Italian is a must.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing and paid social creative.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative
Internship SEO Belgium
Social Insights Director
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Senior Public Relations Manager
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Part Time Digital Marketing Instructor
General Assembly, New York
Marketing Operations Analyst, CRM
Dashlane, New York