Consumer PR Manager - Thailand
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
In addition, the Manager must:
- Have experience working on global teams and managing global PR campaigns.
- Love brands, appreciate a good brief and understand what to do with a genuine insight.
- Understand how to build and maintain relationships with key journalists and different kinds of influencers on behalf of Netflix
- Be fluent in social media and marketing in order to partner effectively with these groups on campaigns and provide insight to different internal local teams on potential PR opportunities around Content Marketing initiatives
- Be capable of serving as a company spokesperson among press
- Be confident and creative in their writing, capable of crafting everything from executive messaging to consumer facing newsletters, press releases and everything in between
- Really loves entertainment... being a TV, movie or Netflix junkie is even better
- Be able to thrive in our dynamic culture of Freedom & Responsibility
- Have minimum 8-10 years of experience in an in-house and/or agency setting used to working in a fast paced and ever changing environment. Experience working at or with an agency is a must.
- Of particular interest are candidates with broad knowledge of TV/film, entertainment, pop culture, lifestyle trends, etc. in general.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Marketing Manager - Events
CB Insights, New York
Divisional Merchandise Manager
RueLaLa, New York City
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Social Media Specialist
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Marketing Co-op (Fall 2017)
Visual Communications Manager, Originals Publicity
Netflix, New York, New York