Senior Manager Payments - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Developing strategies for offering relevant payment methods to consumers
- Identifying and driving payment optimization initiatives with internal and external partners
- Building and maintaining relationships with business partners across the region which include banks, card schemes, and acquirers
- Working cross-functionally throughout the organization to implement consumer payments solutions
- Monitoring and reporting on the evolution of key metrics with the region; detection of anomalies and escalation to appropriate stakeholders
- Strong regional expertise in Southern Europe including Spain, Italy, and Portugal along with the broader EMEA experience.
- Proven experience in a cross functional and collaborative environment.
- Prior experience managing CNP (card not present) payment processing in an e-commerce environment, including relationship management with card schemes, card issuers and acquirers
- Significant industry knowledge of global CNP (card not present) payment processing, recurring billing, and e-commerce
- Experience working and negotiating with external business partners and vendors, including price negotiation and contract management
Qualifications and skills:
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, possesses a high level of intellectual curiosity, focuses on generating results, and exhibits the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
- Highly analytical with ability to make data-driven decisions; possesses excellent business/ financial analysis skills and the ability to translate identified opportunities into a strategic plan
- Effective communicator, business proficiency in additional European languages required (ideally Spanish and/or Italian)
- Comfort with engaging in both business and technical discussions
- Strong initiative for anticipating and meeting business demands
- Self-motivated, comfortable with ambiguity, organized, and able to work autonomously
- Strong project management and collaboration skills to lead cross-functional virtual teams
- Willingness to travel (25%)
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.