Associate, Content Strategy & Analysis
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Preparing valuation analyses (model building, scenario testing etc.) to support our deal teams in their negotiations.
- Conducting market research, tracking and compiling industry trends and competitive analysis.
- Ownership of communications to support our budgeting and forecasting process, as well as monitoring and forecasting for key parts of the content business.
- Conducting analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators.
- Creating insightful presentations that summarize analysis and presenting them to groups of Netflix managers and executives to influence decision-making.
- Compiling thoughtful post-mortem analyses to determine areas for optimization and improvement.
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be strong, effective communicators. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics. Candidate must be motivated, disciplined, flexible, and be able to work effectively autonomously.
- 2-5 years of experience in a top management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity, hedge fund, and/or media/entertainment/tech company in a strategy/business development/analytical role. We are looking for candidates that have worked in a highly-demanding environment in which complex modeling and analysis is performed.
- Prior experience in Media/Entertainment is a plus, but not a prerequisite.
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis, including strong Excel skills.
- Familiarity with statistical concepts and analysis.
- Adept at writing, facilitating and presenting analyses.
- 4-year degree in relevant field with strong academic performance.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Regional Marketing - APAC (South Korea)
Elastic, Elasticsearch Korea Ltd 10F, 507 Teheran-ro, Samseong 1 (il)-dong Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06168