Coordinator, Post Production - International Originals, SPLATAM (Los Angeles)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with post production teams and partner with IT Production Support to ensure successful onboarding of shows and personnel into Netflix systems.
- Track and manage post schedules, keeping stakeholders apprised of status.
- Maintain and curate preferred vendor lists for dailies, sound and finishing.
- Maintain and analyse vendor bids.
- Research and maintain preferred post staff.
- Set up and manage dailies and cut viewing access for shows.
- Manage Publicity and Marketing requests.
- Set up and attend key creative approval sessions such as final dub playbacks, color correction reviews and legal clearance reviews.
- Collaborate with show post on theater setup, engineering, and rehearsing content when applicable.
- Maintain, update, champion the use of our internal content hub to track and manage show asset & paperwork delivery to Netflix. Audit completion/delivery of post production materials during prep, production, archive and wrap.
- BA/BS Degree
- 3+ Years as a Post Production Supervisor working in a series
- 3+ years of experience within a high volume production company or medium to high budget studio or network
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
- Proficiency in multiple languages
- Experience working with teams who do not speak English fluently
- Familiar with the current trends and workflows for both UHD/4K and HDR
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current post process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proficient in digital dailies delivery tools, Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, and Google Mail
- Working knowledge of 4K cameras and Post Production tools like Avid, Final Cut Pro, Premiere, Resolve, Baselight, Clipster, ProTools
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Newsroom Engagement Manager
The Sourcery, Quizlet
Social Content Strategist
Multiply, St. Louis, MO
Editorial Assistant, Trending and Viral Features
POPSUGAR, New York, San Francisco
Yext, All Locations
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California