Science and Analytics Manager, Customer Service
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
What will you be doing?
- Recruit, develop and manage top talent data engineers, viz engineers and analysts. Ensure that you and your team embody the Netflix culture.
- Own the Data & Analytics Strategy for Customer Service, as well as partner with and influence CS leadership to shape overall CS strategy
- Develop new techniques and data that will enable answering previously unanswerable and new questions
- Collaborate with engineering and analytics teams to deliver on major cross functional initiatives, experimentation, and modeling efforts
Who are you?
- You have experience working with customer behavior data
- You have both an analytics and viz engineering background
- Great track record of recruiting top talent
- Experience in text/speech mining is a big plus
- Strong communicator, very engaging, outspoken and someone who thrives in a debate culture
- Passion for improving customer experience
- You have used big data technologies at one point in your career
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or related field
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Booking Assurance Supervisor, Safety and Enforcement
Rover.com , Spokane
ADstruc, New York City
Principal Software Engineer, Performance
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
Software Engineer - Android
Luno, South Africa
Part Time Front-End Web Development Instructor
General Assembly, London