Product Studio Designer (Art Direction)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
About the job
- Hands on creation of creative assets to represent Netflix titles on service.
- Collaborate with other designers & agencies and provide creative feedback and art direction.
- Innovate and implement personal workflows to optimize process.
- Build strong relationships with both technical and creative partners.
- Manage projects and timelines from kickoff to completion
- Balance quality creative and project management
- Embrace working with limited assets
- Find solutions
- Evolve and grow with Netflix and be motivated by being a part of the team
- Track details of projects development and meet delivery timelines.
The Right Stuff
- 7+ years working within a creative environment (agency and/or in-house) for a tech/entertainment/consumer brand.
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume environment with many moving parts.
- Proven ability to create and direct high-quality creative (portfolio required).
- Expert in all aspects of developing creative in a digital, product or user-centric space.
- Experienced in all aspects of creative project management from kickoff to completion.
- Passionate about producing data-informed, measurably effective artwork.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals.
- A good sense of humor.
- A love of movies and TV shows.
- Curious about technology and comfortable with tools.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Freelance Writer (Japanese Language)
Instructor Admissions Specialist
DataCamp, New York City
Data Pipeline Technical Director (TD) / Data Lead Software Engineer
Lytro, Mountain View, CA
Food Production Team Member, Swing Shift
Sun Basket, Valmeyer, Illinois
First Look Media
Diretor(a) de Vídeo, The Intercept Brasil
First Look Media, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Creative Services Editor
StartEngine, Los Angeles, CA