Senior Security Software Engineer, Device Partner Security
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- You are curious by nature, and have an established track record of self-directed learning.
- You have significant embedded development experience, and you are experienced in and passionate about security.
- You have a good understanding of operating system functionality, and you know how to think systematically about threats and mitigations.
- You have a good high-level understanding of cryptographic methods, and you have the ability to analyze cryptographic constructs to determine whether they meet stated security objectives, or you have a strong desire and aptitude to learn.
- You are strong in C and/or C++, and you want to design and implement code that runs at the most privileged system levels.
- You have a good understanding of (or a strong desire to learn about) embedded system hardware architecture, and in particular, security-related aspects of the hardware.
- You enjoy solving challenging problems, and you think figuring out how to hack things is interesting and fun.
- You are comfortable working with others who may challenge your views, and you like the idea of traveling internationally and experiencing other cultures.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
The best bed for better sleep