Product Contracts Manager - Legal
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Review, draft and negotiate complex payment and fintech related agreements in support of Netflix’s payments team responsible for handling payment issues globally;
- Review, draft and negotiate services agreements, statements of work, and vendor agreements in support of customer service operations globally;
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and business partners in a collaborative manner;
- Create and maintain information resources for business partners;
- Optimize and manage contract templates, repositories, and workflow systems; and
- Provide general operational support to the product legal team.
- 7+ years of relevant experience as a transactional paralegal or contracts manager in-house or at a law firm;
- Substantial experience in contract review and drafting, and negotiating complex commercial and technology agreements, with preference for subject-matter expertise in payments and payments ecosystem, including related knowledge with data privacy and security;
- Experience working with contract database systems and/or workflow systems, with preference for operational support of these systems;
- Strong analytical capabilities, sound judgment and constant curiosity to learn about how we operate our business and the markets we serve in order to develop innovative solutions;
- Ability to work proactively, nimbly and independently under tight time-frames in a fast-paced environment;
- Willingness to tackle new subjects and take on special projects as the need arises.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
If you're passionate about trading & technology, you'll find success.