- Prospect & win business rooted in programmatic and data revenue opportunities. Utilize data solutions to drive programmatic direct and indirect revenues.
- Own specific account list, overseeing the entire sales cycle.
- Represent New York's offerings to agencies, trading desks, and DSPs serving as the main point of contact for portfolio of programmatic business.
- Collaborate internally to support national sales programmatic sales & data efforts, partnering closely with direct sales leads to maximize revenue via programmatic opportunities.
- Develop programmatic strategies and relationships yielding increased spend within deals and uncovering opportunities for new business for the sales team.
- Partner with Programmatic Manager to ensure best in class campaign setup and delivery.
- Provide actionable market feedback to inform the continued development of sales and product/solutions strategies.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by manager.
- 4-5 years of solution-based sales required, including minimum two years within programmatic sales or programmatic account management experience
- Self-starter who is motivated by entrepreneurial and start up environments, backed by long term brand equity
- Have superior communication and client service skills, with a drive to close new business and revenue
- Ability to lead, collaborate, and work autonomously in a dynamic start-up team environment with a positive demeanor
- Deep understanding of programmatic advertising, agency trading desks, media sales, technology landscape, including Supply Side Platforms
- Strong negotiation & presentation skills- must be nimble and biased forward action
- Ability to work independently and problem solve as well as effectively collaborate with various teams
- Ability to analyze clients’ business marketing objectives, brand or ROI goals, media buying cycles, metrics for success, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
About New York Media
New York Media energizes people around shared interests, igniting important conversations with a cosmopolitan point of view and providing the map to shrewdly navigate a fast-moving culture.
Want to learn more about New York Media? Visit New York Media's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Customer Intelligence
JUMO, Mumbai, India
Customer Relationship Manager
Heal, Los Angeles, CA
Mid Market Account Executive
Manager, Email Marketing Operations
Allbirds, Allbirds HQ
PEAK6 Strategic Capital Boot Camp - Summer 2019
PEAK6, Chicago, IL
Samsara, San Francisco