Nextdoor is an internet company based in San Francisco and backed by Silicon Valley’s leading investors. Our mission is to bring back a sense of community to the neighbourhood; one of the most important communities in each of our lives.
Our product is a free and private social network that allows neighbours to share information and recommendations. Our platform also allows government agencies and emergency response departments to communicate directly with residents when urgent crime and safety issues arise. Over 110,000 neighbourhoods in the United States rely on Nextdoor to build stronger and safer neighbourhoods. In early 2017, we plan to extend our service to Spain.
We are searching for a Country Manager to introduce and grow Nextdoor in Spain. This is an executive level role with meaningful equity.
Qualified candidates will be entrepreneurs with deep marketing experience who thrive on the challenge of growing a social network from scratch. We are not looking for a slick car salesman, but rather, a leader of exceptional integrity who cares deeply about building community on a grassroots level.
- Develop a go to market strategy for Spain.
- Serve as Nextdoor’s spokesperson. Qualified candidates must excel at frequent media interviews and at representing the company in neighbourhood association meetings.
- Build and manage a team responsible for awareness and growth.
- Develop partnerships with government agencies.
- Recommend, execute and measure the effectiveness of numerous different grassroots and digital marketing campaigns.
- Analyse and present insights from user data and member feedback. Communicate feature requests to our product development team in San Francisco.
- Quite simply, do whatever it takes to introduce Spanish neighbourhoods to Nextdoor. Some days, this may mean analysing data, and other days, it may mean hopping on a train to close a partnership in another city.
- Native or long time resident of Spain, well connected and familiar with the issues that residents care about across the country.
- 5+ years of experience starting your own business or being among the founding team of a small, fast growing company.
- Ideally, experience with at least one high-growth consumer internet company.
- Ability to travel both within Spain, and to our company headquarters in San Francisco.
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex data to drive business decisions.
- Experience with building and managing teams.
- Natural affinity for building community. Deep belief in our mission to bring neighbours together to alleviate social isolation, share information and connect them to larger civic goals.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
About Nextdoor Nextdoor is the private social network for you, your neighbors and your community. It's the easiest way for you and your neighbors to talk online and make all of your lives better in the real world. And it's free. Thousands of neighborhoods are already using Nextdoor to build happier, safer places to call home. People are using Nextdoor to: Quickly get the word out about a break-in Organize a Neighborhood Watch Group Track down a trustworthy babysitter Find out who does the best paint job in town Ask for help keeping an eye out for a lost dog Find a new home for an outgrown bike Finally call that nice man down the street by his first name Nextdoor’s mission is to provide a trusted platform where neighbors work together to build stronger, safer, happier communities, all over the world.
Want to learn more about Nextdoor? Visit Nextdoor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Demand Generation
QuanticMind, Redwood City
Event Coordinator - Singapore
Insider, Singapore, Singapore
CRM Specialist, Marketing Automation
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Getaround, San Francisco
Digital Marketing Manager - Paid Social, Retargeting & Mobile
Vestiaire Collective, Paris
Director of Product Marketing
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654 ste 620