Are you passionate about using the power of technology to build community? Do you believe residents can strengthen their neighborhoods through dialog and collaboration? Would you like to join a transformative company and play a meaningful role in crafting its future? If so, we’d love to meet you.
- Work in cross-functional, agile teams
- Help grow and mentor a strong engineering team
- Drive standards on quality, reliability, scalability, and performance
- Foster and support a culture of innovation and excellence within the engineering organization
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong fundamental understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Strong coding abilities in at least one language. Python experience is a huge plus
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a dynamic startup environment
- Strong desire to learn about new technologies and systems
- 100% company-paid health insurance premiums (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- 401K plan
- Meaningful equity for all employees
- Commuter benefits through Clipper card
- Free catered dinners during the week, Monday through Thursday
- Fully stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, and candy
- Vibrant downtown San Francisco location
- Shiny Apple products and a free smartphone on your start date
To learn more, check out our engineering blog at https://engblog.nextdoor.com.
About Nextdoor Nextdoor is the private social network for you, your neighbors and your community. It's the easiest way for you and your neighbors to talk online and make all of your lives better in the real world. And it's free. Thousands of neighborhoods are already using Nextdoor to build happier, safer places to call home. People are using Nextdoor to: Quickly get the word out about a break-in Organize a Neighborhood Watch Group Track down a trustworthy babysitter Find out who does the best paint job in town Ask for help keeping an eye out for a lost dog Find a new home for an outgrown bike Finally call that nice man down the street by his first name Nextdoor’s mission is to provide a trusted platform where neighbors work together to build stronger, safer, happier communities, all over the world.
Want to learn more about Nextdoor? Visit Nextdoor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Product (Full Stack)
Mixpanel, San Francisco, Seattle
SVP, Product and Technology
Hootsuite, Vancouver, BC
Junior Software QA Engineer
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
Trading Systems Engineer
Full Stack Engineer
Class Pass, San Francisco
Application Support Engineer
Tulip Retail, Toronto or Kitchener