Nextdoor is the neighborhood hub for you, your neighbors and the broader local community. Nextdoor’s purpose is to cultivate a kinder world where everyone has a neighborhood they can rely on.
Building connections in the real world is a universal human need. That truth, and the reality that neighborhoods are one of the most important and useful communities in our lives have been guiding principles for Nextdoor. Today, neighbors rely on Nextdoor in neighborhoods around the world in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Australia and Canada, with many more to come.
We are looking for a Salesforce Architect, who will provide scalable architecture solutions to business stakeholders, developers, engineering teams, and Business Analysts. The Salesforce Architect will be a subject matter expert (SME) in Salesforce.com platform, integrations, extensions, APEX, Salesforce Community, Visualforce, and other tools that extend the product. Responsible for Nextdoor’s CRM architecture, Vision, Strategy, and Roadmap.
- Responsible for tracking small to large initiatives from initiation through post-launch.
- Communicate regularly on program/project plans, progress, blockers, and risks to cross-functional stakeholders, sponsors, and Vendors.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and participate in evaluation, and deployment of AppExchange packages and third party products to solve business problems.
- Collaborate with Engineering and other leads to design and develop holistic and lean enterprise architecture to support Nextdoor’s business needs.
- Partner with IT and business stakeholders to understand requirements, develop strategies to meet architecture/technology needs and provide technical design documents for implementation.
- Manage in-house/external developers and guide them on most scalable solutions.
- Responsible for code reviews and deployments to production.
- Manage and configure integrations with Salesforce
- Document technical architecture design and analysis work
- Provide support for a diverse and rapidly growing user base
- Hands-on with all aspects of our technical CRM operations
- Closely monitor proper testing, performance, system updates, releases and security requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related discipline. Additional certifications a plus
- One or more Salesforce certifications (preference for Platform Developer II, Technical Architect)
- 3+ years of SFDC Enterprise Architecture experience
- Hands-on experience with developer console and writing SOQL/SOSL queries
- Experience with AppExchange and deploying/customizing 3rd party add-ons and managed packages
- Skilled in APEX and Visualforce
- Experience with Service, Sales and Community Cloud
- Experience with Einstein
- Expert in Enterprise integration architecture design and patterns, MicroServices and Orchestration
- Experience migrating Salesforce from Classic to Lightning interface and working in a mixed environment
- Experience with data integrity, data quality, data migration and data maintenance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A highly analytical and inquisitive work style with keen attention to detail while possessing the ability to see the big picture
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A strong passion for Nextdoor’s mission
About Nextdoor Nextdoor is the private social network for you, your neighbors and your community. It's the easiest way for you and your neighbors to talk online and make all of your lives better in the real world. And it's free. Thousands of neighborhoods are already using Nextdoor to build happier, safer places to call home. People are using Nextdoor to: Quickly get the word out about a break-in Organize a Neighborhood Watch Group Track down a trustworthy babysitter Find out who does the best paint job in town Ask for help keeping an eye out for a lost dog Find a new home for an outgrown bike Finally call that nice man down the street by his first name Nextdoor’s mission is to provide a trusted platform where neighbors work together to build stronger, safer, happier communities, all over the world.