Customer Success Manager (German Speaking)
NGINX, Cork, Ireland
flawless application delivery for the modern web
NGINX empowers creators of the new digital world
NGINX, Inc., now proudly part of the F5 family, is the company behind NGINX, the popular open source project trusted by more than 450 million sites. We offer a suite of technologies for developing and delivering modern applications. The NGINX Application Platform enables enterprises undergoing digital transformation to modernize legacy, monolithic applications, as well as deliver new, microservices‑based applications.
We are now looking to hire a high performing German speaking Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our best in class Customer Success team here in Cork, Ireland. This is a role where you can showcase your talent and make a strong impact in a successful Customer Success team in a company that is growing exponentially. This is the perfect time to join NGINX.
NGINX is delighted to provide friendly and helpful relocation assistance, including an attractive relocation package.
As a CSM:
- You have a proven track record in growing business at existing customers by proactively developing account plans to identify and close new business opportunities
- You are tenacious and curious with a demonstrated love of learning and continual self-improvement
- You have a positive, can-do attitude and bring this to work each day
- You are enthusiastic and have a can-do approach that helps you position yourself as a trusted advisor to your customers and thereby grow our business and install base by delivering tangible value to the customer
- You are target driven and know how to take advantage of up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to reach your targets, while also ensuring the renewal of each customer’s existing contract(s). You are detail oriented and operate in a process driven way
- You are in a quota-carrying, revenue-generating sales role. You truly care about your customers and can build important long-term relationships with them
- With the support of our Solution Architects, our CSMs develop a robust knowledge of our technologies to enable them to identify opportunities for NGINX-based solutions to problems
What will I be doing?
- Manage your installed customer base and identify and close new sales opportunities with your customers to grow our business, generate revenue and meet and exceed your quota
- Be measured on net new revenue generated from renewal activities along with up-selling and cross-selling
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers after implementation and develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers to ensure they are using our solutions to achieve full business value
- Identify renewal risks and collaborate to ensure a successful renewal, conduct regular customer business reviews for high potential customers
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, stay current with the most recent enhancements to our portfolio and educate customers on offerings and updates
What experience do I need?
- A proven record in closing new business in a technology enterprise sales environment
- An energetic, enthusiastic, self-starter with a positive attitude who demonstrates the ability to work independently, with a passion for delivering great service to your customers
- Ability to lead multiple customer projects simultaneously
- Excellent phone and written communication skills, organisational and time management skills
- Experience with Salesforce, LinkedIn Navigator and similar tools
- Third Level qualification or Degree preferable
- Fluent spoken and written English. Fluent spoken and written German is required
- Travel - 20-30%
NGINX, Inc. started as and will always be an open source company, and as a result, our culture shares many characteristics with the open source community itself. This culture is built upon our core values: progress, excellence, openness, and curiosity. We’re a growing company with a startup feel and products that are chosen for high performance and efficiency by innovators around the world. If our team has one thing in common, it’s our passion for NGINX and dedication to a global product that’s beloved by hundreds of millions of people.
NGINX, International Limited is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, we welcome the opportunity to grow and learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
NGINX is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to an NGINX employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by NGINX as a result of the referral or through other means.
ABOUT NGINX, INC.
NGINX is the heart of the modern web, powering half of the world’s busiest sites and applications. The NGINX open source project started in 2002 and has grown exponentially over the past 10+ years, thanks to the vision of Igor Sysoev and the enthusiasm and support of our loyal community of users. Today, millions of innovators choose NGINX and NGINX Plus for delivering their sites and applications with performance, reliability, security, and scale.
Want to learn more about NGINX? Visit NGINX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Customer & Solution Programs & Operations
Regional Business Developer
Velodyne, Beijing, Shenzhen, or Shanghai, China
Solutions Engineering Manager (EMEA)
Segment, Dublin, Ireland
Head of Strategic Accounts
Lingo Live, US - Nationwide (preference for SF but will consider remote)
Business Development Representative
Stylist - Guide, Atlanta
Bonobos, Atlanta, GA