NGINX empowers creators of the new digital world
NGINX, Inc., now proudly part of the F5 family, is the company behind NGINX, the popular open source project trusted by more than 450 million sites. We offer a suite of technologies for developing and delivering modern applications. The NGINX Application Platform enables enterprises undergoing digital transformation to modernize legacy, monolithic applications, as well as deliver new, microservices‑based applications.
We are currently searching for a Territory Account Executive (TAE) to join our growing sales team and cover the Nordic and BeNeLux markets working in our EMEA headquarters in Cork, Ireland. If you want to make a difference, work for an open source company, take your career to the next level, and work in a highly energetic environment, please send us your CV – we’d love to talk.
NGINX is delighted to provide friendly and helpful relocation assistance, including an attractive relocation package.
The TAE is a quota-carrying, revenue-generating sales role, with the opportunity to exceed quotas. As a TAE, you want to continue to grow your career in cutting-edge technology sales.
This is a role where you can showcase your talent and make an impact quickly, in a company that is growing fast.
- Be a key contributor to the EMEA sales team
- Promote and sell NGINX's products and professional services
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of NGINX products, services, trends, and competition
- Develop and manage a pipeline to overachieve on sales targets with both net-new and install base accounts
- Use your sales acumen and regional knowledge to build and close additional pipeline through outbound and sales prospecting activities
- Maintain a consistent sequence of communication with prospects and leverage available prospecting tools
- High level of forecast accuracy expected
- Pricing and contract negotiation
- Manage relationships and maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Coordinate with pre-sales, marketing, and engineering
- Report writing and maintenance
What experience do I need?
- A passion for customers, technology and a proven track record in sales
- Previous success positioning and selling IT solutions, preferably in the networking space
- Business fluency in English is required, an additional European language is an advantage, ideally in one or more of Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish
- Energetic, enthusiastic, self-starter with a positive attitude who demonstrates the ability to work independently
- Be comfortable cold- and warm-calling at an executive level
- Ability to lead multiple customer projects simultaneously
- Excellent phone and written communication skills (including listening, interpreting, writing), as well as organisational and time management skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM, LinkedIn Navigator and similar tools
- Third Level qualification or Degree preferable
- Have a willingness to travel occasionally
- Friendly and helpful relocation assistance including an attractive relocation package
- Standing desks, high-spec Macbook Pro and a 28” 5k monitor
- Great benefits including family healthcare, pension, life insurance and income protection
- Loads of snacks and drinks
- Lunch provided on Tuesday and Thursday
- City centre location
Please note, salary depends on your experience.
NGINX, Inc. started as and will always be an open source company, and as a result, our culture shares many characteristics with the open source community itself. This culture is built upon our core values: progress, excellence, openness, and curiosity. We’re a growing company with a startup feel and products that are chosen for high performance and efficiency by innovators around the world. If our team has one thing in common, it’s our passion for NGINX and dedication to a global product that’s beloved by hundreds of millions of people.
NGINX, International Limited is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, we welcome the opportunity to grow and learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
NGINX is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to an NGINX employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by NGINX as a result of the referral or through other means.
ABOUT NGINX, INC.
NGINX is the heart of the modern web, powering half of the world’s busiest sites and applications. The NGINX open source project started in 2002 and has grown exponentially over the past 10+ years, thanks to the vision of Igor Sysoev and the enthusiasm and support of our loyal community of users. Today, millions of innovators choose NGINX and NGINX Plus for delivering their sites and applications with performance, reliability, security, and scale.