Dutch Speaking Business Development Representative
NGINX, Cork, Ireland
flawless application delivery for the modern web
NGINX empowers creators of the new digital world
NGINX, Inc., now proudly part of the F5 family, is the company behind NGINX, the popular open source project trusted by more than 450 million sites. We offer a suite of technologies for developing and delivering modern applications. The NGINX Application Platform enables enterprises undergoing digital transformation to modernize legacy, monolithic applications, as well as deliver new, microservices‑based applications.
NGINX International Limited is searching for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our growing team and help nurture the sales pipeline for the Netherlands market. You will speak fluent English and Dutch.
This BDR will form an important part of a fun and vibrant team located in NGINX‘s Cork City Centre, Ireland, office.
As a BDR, you are excited to build your career in technology sales. You are curious by nature and you genuinely love to learn. You enjoy the thrill of building new relationships with exciting new prospects. You are a great team player, always willing to lend a hand, and have an innately positive spirit. You have excellent attention to detail and take great pride in your work. You enjoy collaborating with others and are open to finding creative ways to solve challenging problems. You are goal-oriented and want to progress yourself, the team, and the organisation towards our targets.
What will I be doing?
- Absolutely critical part of our Sales & Marketing pipeline working outbound leads every day
- Highly skilled at identifying the right leads at the right companies by leveraging prospecting tools and outbound calling techniques - creating opportunities for the business.
- Meet and exceed monthly targets by scheduling highly qualified meetings with tech leaders in the Benelux market.
- You are an evangelist for NGINX, educating your market about the NGINX Application Platform.
- Become an expert in NGINX, NGINX Plus, and stay informed about current technologies.
- You exhibit qualities of overachievement, self-motivation, good teamwork, and positive attitude
- Zealously updating Salesforce to make sure our reports and data are spot on
What qualifications do I need?
- Previous business development work experience or college degree is great - the more interesting the better!
- Fluent written and verbal skills in both English and Dutch
- Sales experience in a technology company is a huge bonus
- We provide comprehensive training on all the technologies - learning is never-ending here
- City centre location, walking distance to restaurants and bars
- Great benefits including family healthcare, pension, life insurance and income protection
- Loads of snacks and drinks (mostly healthy)
- Lunch provided on Tuesday and Thursday
- Standing desks, high-spec Macbook Pro and LG monitors
NGINX, Inc. started as and will always be an open source company, and as a result, our culture shares many characteristics with the open source community itself. This culture is built upon our core values: progress, excellence, openness, and curiosity. We’re a growing company with a startup feel and products that are chosen for high performance and efficiency by innovators around the world. If our team has one thing in common, it’s our passion for NGINX and dedication to a global product that’s beloved by hundreds of millions of people.
NGINX, International Limited is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, we welcome the opportunity to grow and learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
NGINX is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to an NGINX employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by NGINX as a result of the referral or through other means.
ABOUT NGINX, INC.
NGINX is the heart of the modern web, powering half of the world’s busiest sites and applications. The NGINX open source project started in 2002 and has grown exponentially over the past 10+ years, thanks to the vision of Igor Sysoev and the enthusiasm and support of our loyal community of users. Today, millions of innovators choose NGINX and NGINX Plus for delivering their sites and applications with performance, reliability, security, and scale.
Want to learn more about NGINX? Visit NGINX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Justworks, New York, NY
Enterprise Account Executive - Bangalore
Customer Success Automation & Retention Manager
DataCamp, New York City
Channel Sales Account Manager (French Speaking)
Enterprise Account Executive - Switzerland
Yotpo, New York