Build and Release Engineer
Niantic inc., Seattle Area (Bellevue)
Building technologies and ideas that move us
- BS in Computer Science or other technical major with equivalent experience.
- Experience constructing and maintaining cmake and/or gradle build pipelines.
- Experience coordinating and deploying binary and library releases.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Nice to have:
- Experience engineering in C++.
About Niantic inc.
Leaders in Augmented Reality Niantic is building a state of the art augmented reality platform for current and future generations of AR hardware. Our real-world gaming platform includes a massively scalable engine for shared state and user interactions already proven to support hundreds of millions of users and a client platform that sets the standard for mapping, security, and AR capabilities. Niantic is hard at work solving challenges to realize the full potential of augmented reality using technologies such as machine learning and computer vision.
Want to learn more about Niantic inc.? Visit Niantic inc.'s website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.