Game Development Engineer
Niantic inc., San Francisco
Building technologies and ideas that move us
- Minimum two years of work experience developing in a multi-person game studio
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science
- High-performance game engine experience, with a preference for Unity 3D
- C# or C++
- Shader and/or graphics pipeline optimization experience
- Console or mobile gaming performance optimization experience
About Niantic inc.
Leaders in Augmented Reality Niantic is building a state of the art augmented reality platform for current and future generations of AR hardware. Our real-world gaming platform includes a massively scalable engine for shared state and user interactions already proven to support hundreds of millions of users and a client platform that sets the standard for mapping, security, and AR capabilities. Niantic is hard at work solving challenges to realize the full potential of augmented reality using technologies such as machine learning and computer vision.
Want to learn more about Niantic inc.? Visit Niantic inc.'s website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.