Niantic inc., San Francisco
Building technologies and ideas that move us
- Work with the team leadership to define the operational properties of project development, including development processes, production planning, status reporting, risk management, resource management and budgets.
- Break down multi-faceted issues into workable components to guide our product from creation to launch.
- Work with engineers and arts to bring your vision to market.
- Shipped at least one game and/or been involved with one project through a complete development cycle ideally on the mobile platform.
- Demonstrate exceptional organization, communication, and management skills.
- Work as a horizontal leader of cross-functional teams (design, engineering, production, etc.).
- Experience managing free to play economies.
- A/B split testing experience.
- Interest or excitement about AR and mobile games.
About Niantic inc.
Leaders in Augmented Reality Niantic is building a state of the art augmented reality platform for current and future generations of AR hardware. Our real-world gaming platform includes a massively scalable engine for shared state and user interactions already proven to support hundreds of millions of users and a client platform that sets the standard for mapping, security, and AR capabilities. Niantic is hard at work solving challenges to realize the full potential of augmented reality using technologies such as machine learning and computer vision.
Want to learn more about Niantic inc.? Visit Niantic inc.'s website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world