- Drive definition of product requirements by gathering and integrating feedback across multiple stakeholders.
- Define and track Key Performance Indicators to monitor product performance. Derive actionable insights from raw data to define issues and improve our products.
- Lead with product vision that aligns with our corporate mission and strategy.
- Work as a horizontal leader of cross-functional teams to drive synergy among Engineering, Design, Finance, Marketing, Operations and Business Development teams; Create unified product experiences across all touch points and drive product-related initiatives.
- Break down multifaceted and complex issues into workable components to guide our products from ideation to launch.
- BA/BS in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience. MBA a plus.
- Entrepreneurial, globally-minded, innovative product leadership with a strong passion to improve the world through the power of technology and real-world games.
- Track record of providing successful, horizontal leadership in fast-changing, uncertain, and unstructured environments.
- Experience in developing and growing consumer-facing products with the latest technologies in the areas of mobile applications, location-based services, social mobile games.
- Expertise and understanding of the business of innovation, while also understanding that financial results are a mere piece of the puzzle and means to an end.
About Niantic inc.
Leaders in Augmented Reality Niantic is building a state of the art augmented reality platform for current and future generations of AR hardware. Our real-world gaming platform includes a massively scalable engine for shared state and user interactions already proven to support hundreds of millions of users and a client platform that sets the standard for mapping, security, and AR capabilities. Niantic is hard at work solving challenges to realize the full potential of augmented reality using technologies such as machine learning and computer vision.
Want to learn more about Niantic inc.? Visit Niantic inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Teads, Montpellier, Paris
Senior Technical Program Manager, Integrations
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA or Remote
Principle Technical Product Manager, Data Platform
Visa, Palo Alto CA, US
Principal Product Manager
MemSQL, San Francisco, CA
Director of Product Design (Remote - USA)
Creative Market, U.S.
Product Manager - Tartu