Niantic inc., San Francisco
Building technologies and ideas that move us
- Create user interaction design systems, UX flow wireframes, and user interface designs for Niantic’s current projects and experimental AR platform initiatives.
- Brainstorm ideas and create prototypes to help find creative solutions to Niantic’s many UX and AR experience challenges.
- Lead user studies and UX research to help refine and fine-tune the apps towards product goals.
- Work closely with a cross functional pod of engineers, product managers, and artists to build fun and exciting real-world/AR experiences.
- 5 years of experience in UX Design.
- Portfolio of work showcasing samples of interaction design for mobile applications.
- Ability to create interaction flow wireframes based on high-level product spec.
- Strong visual design skills.
- Ability to create visual/functional prototypes to test design ideas.
- Strong communication skills.
About Niantic inc.
Leaders in Augmented Reality Niantic is building a state of the art augmented reality platform for current and future generations of AR hardware. Our real-world gaming platform includes a massively scalable engine for shared state and user interactions already proven to support hundreds of millions of users and a client platform that sets the standard for mapping, security, and AR capabilities. Niantic is hard at work solving challenges to realize the full potential of augmented reality using technologies such as machine learning and computer vision.
Want to learn more about Niantic inc.? Visit Niantic inc.'s website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.