You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
Nintex is currently hiring for a Customer Success Manager. A deeply engaged customer is a happy customer. A happy customer is a life-long customer. A life-long customer is the foundation of a company’s success. Our Customer Success Managers ensure the success of Nintex by ensuring our customers know how to get full benefit from our products!
Your contribution will be:
Adoption and Active Use of Nintex Products. You will coordinate with fellow Tech Evangelists and Nintex Account Managers on each customer in the portfolio to develop a success plan that is co-authored between Sales and the Customer Success Manager role. You will proactively scope technical solutions to help customers address their requirements and assess their met and unmet needs. You will recommend solutions that optimise value for both the customer, solution delivery partner, and Nintex. You will do this by:
- Delivering workshops for the customer to determine the next logical use of Nintex
- Partnering with the Sales team on;
- Customer feedback of interest
- Driving usage and adoption
- Insights on potential upsell opportunities
- Monitoring customer service for support issues raised, overcomes technical roadblocks, and escalates at-risk accounts as necessary.
Evangelism and Enablement. You will lead technical product evangelism as a trusted advisor. You will be the voice from the field and gain intelligence on what our customers and partner do with our product to improve their businesses. You will drive business relevant content to our customers. You will do this through:
- Training and Enablement – delivering Nintex how-to training to workflow professionals at the customer location in coordination with the partner of record
- Capturing product feedback and feature gaps from customers and delivering to R&D
- Identifying Microsoft CSM counterparts regionally and coordinating customer success approach
- Co-delivering with Microsoft CSM counterparts on customer usage workshops and initiatives (as/if it makes sense)
To be successful we think you need:
- Expertise in Business Process Automation and/or SharePoint markets
- Previous Enterprise customer experience in a similar role in the software industry
- Expertise with Microsoft technologies, including add-on products
- A passion for technology and how it can assist businesses to achieve their goals
- Knowledge of Nintex products highly desirable
- Gainsight experience a plus
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organisation needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
About Nintex Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping you improve how you work. Get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. At Nintex, we spend our time and energy making our customers’ work lives better. And because we make people’s jobs easier, we make their lives easier. From the day-to-day tasks to the most sophisticated business-critical processes, we make people more productive. Our goal is to help our customers do more of what they do best, and we’re pretty good at our job. When your work flows, you can work on the things that matter Over the last decade, our focus has been to build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work, not the way technology forces them to work. We understand that it’s easy to build powerful software, but it’s hard to make powerful software easy. We believe workflow is for everyone We believe in the power of people—individually and together. We believe getting work done means connecting a person to the systems, data, apps and services he or she uses. But more importantly, it’s about connecting people to each other. That’s why we believe workflow is for everyone. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice. And while all of this is fantastic, we exist to improve the way people work. It’s the core of our culture, the reason we’re growing. It defines everything we do.
Want to learn more about Nintex? Visit Nintex's website.
Jobs You May Like
Stylist - Guide, Columbus
Bonobos, Columbus, OH
Associate Client Support Specialist (m/f/x)
Yext, Berlin, Germany
Stylist- Guide, Woodlands
Bonobos, Woodlands, TX
Product Support Specialist, German speaking
Merrill, London (GBR)
Corporate Escalations Specialist
Netflix, Salt Lake City, Utah
Stylist - Guide, Boston (Prudential Center)
Bonobos, Boston, MA