- Work in a team focused innovative culture
- Prime KL Sentral Location
- Global Software Organisation
About the role
We’re looking for an Automation Test Analyst to join one of our engineering teams working on our awesome cloud platform – Nintex Workflow Cloud. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and automating test cases and test scenarios for the features that we are building. You will work closely with our developers and also other test analysts to deliver a high quality software product.
You will also be contributing to the improvement of our CI/CD capabilities by automating regression tests and also developing integration tests.
We are looking out for someone who:
- Has experience with API test automation and API automation tools
- Has experience with UI test automation using Selenium
- Has experience in scripting using Powershell, Python, Bash (or other common scripting languages)
- Will take the initiative to improve and extend the capabilities of our current test automation frameworks
- Will develop creative approaches when it comes to solving problems
- Brings knowledge and experience in regression, functional, performance, integration, and back-end testing
- Believes in “Responding to change over following a plan” and familiar in working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, XP, Lean
- Wants to learn or share their experience in Docker, C#, Node.js, Mocha, Chai, Supertest, Cucumber, Gherkin or Postman
One last thing, if you have a lot of these skills, but not all of them, please still apply. We love to teach those who are willing to learn.
Nintex is the global standard for process management and automation. Today more than 8,000 public and private sector clients across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. Learn more by visiting www.nintex.com and experience how Nintex and its global partner network are shaping the future of Intelligent Process Automation (IPA).
Our Malaysian office is an engineering hub. We are in a handy location, with KL Sentral train station on our doorstep! Our state of the art office space is fully equipped with everything you need to achieve your best including, large fully equipped workstations, chill out spaces, and a fully equipped kitchen complete with pool table and PS4.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level. Apply now if this sounds like you!
About Nintex Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping you improve how you work. Get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. At Nintex, we spend our time and energy making our customers’ work lives better. And because we make people’s jobs easier, we make their lives easier. From the day-to-day tasks to the most sophisticated business-critical processes, we make people more productive. Our goal is to help our customers do more of what they do best, and we’re pretty good at our job. When your work flows, you can work on the things that matter Over the last decade, our focus has been to build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work, not the way technology forces them to work. We understand that it’s easy to build powerful software, but it’s hard to make powerful software easy. We believe workflow is for everyone We believe in the power of people—individually and together. We believe getting work done means connecting a person to the systems, data, apps and services he or she uses. But more importantly, it’s about connecting people to each other. That’s why we believe workflow is for everyone. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice. And while all of this is fantastic, we exist to improve the way people work. It’s the core of our culture, the reason we’re growing. It defines everything we do.