You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
We are looking to add a proactive Customer Support Engineer to our Orlando team. This role requires a passion for customer service and a helping mindset to provide support, problem-solving and advice on our range of software products for all internal and external customers. Our ideal candidate pairs technical understanding with a positive, ready-to-help attitude.
Your contribution will be:
- Providing high-quality phone, email and live chat support for Nintex products
- Replicating complex customer issues and solving problems
- Providing a conduit between product teams and customers on issues
- Recognizing and communicating product issues to the Development team
- Direct assistance to the Sales team with online product questions and demonstrations
- Providing community and online support in our forum
- Working with customers on case resolutions
- Continually contributing insights to our knowledge database
To be successful we think you need:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred proven ability
- Intellectual curiosity and a readiness to learn new technologies at lightning-speed
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing an exceptional experience to customers
- Creative and methodical problem solving skills
- General technical knowledge of and passion for
- Attention to detail and follow up - observant and analytical
We are especially drawn to:
- Experience with workflow automation
- Experience developing or administering Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016 environments
- C# or SQL developer experience - understand stored procedure, database design
- AD, PowerShell and/or Windows Sharepoint Services / SharePoint Server installation and configuration experience
- Windows 2012/2016 Administration experience
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.
About Nintex Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping you improve how you work. Get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. At Nintex, we spend our time and energy making our customers’ work lives better. And because we make people’s jobs easier, we make their lives easier. From the day-to-day tasks to the most sophisticated business-critical processes, we make people more productive. Our goal is to help our customers do more of what they do best, and we’re pretty good at our job. When your work flows, you can work on the things that matter Over the last decade, our focus has been to build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work, not the way technology forces them to work. We understand that it’s easy to build powerful software, but it’s hard to make powerful software easy. We believe workflow is for everyone We believe in the power of people—individually and together. We believe getting work done means connecting a person to the systems, data, apps and services he or she uses. But more importantly, it’s about connecting people to each other. That’s why we believe workflow is for everyone. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice. And while all of this is fantastic, we exist to improve the way people work. It’s the core of our culture, the reason we’re growing. It defines everything we do.
Want to learn more about Nintex? Visit Nintex's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, Montgomery Mall
Bonobos, Bethesda, MD
Technical Support Agent
Instacart, Fremont, CA
Customer Success Representative (Fluent in Norwegian)
Shopify, Ireland - Remote
Software Engineer, Full Stack- Employee Applications
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Stylist-Guide, D.C. (Georgetown)
Bonobos, Washington, D.C.