You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
Our London office has an immediate opening for a Partner Account Manager. In this role you will be responsible for partner relationships and revenue in their assigned territory and is responsible for building and growing successful Nintex partner practices with differentiated value propositions centered on Process Management & Automation. The objectives are to win new logo business and grow existing joint customers. The challenge and excitement of the role will be to help the partners located in your territory to continue to leverage our current portfolio as well as educate them on how to sell new features as they are brought to market
Your contribution will be:
Providing expert knowledge in the Nintex approach to Intelligent Process Automation and is able to translate that into real business benefits for both the customer and the Nintex channel. He understands his partners intimately and has established a joint winning strategy and value proposition with his partners centered around IPA.
Achieving Revenue attainment monthly and quarterly while accurately forecasting the expected revenue.
Building and managing a sustainable network of partners through the process of acquisition, training and coaching, and ongoing management of key relationships. You will whip up excitement through evangelising the Nintex product line including features in the cloud on O365, on mobile and hybrid solutions. You will have your finger on the pulse of what our partners need form us by way of our Partner Program and communicate those needs to the Partner Program Manager.
Liaising with the Product Development team to maintain knowledge of current and future products, and plan any changes to the Partner Program accordingly.
To be successful we think you need:
- 2+ years of channel sales experience, ideally in a SaaS company
- To speak German fluently (preferred)
- To be effective at influencing through others
- To have experience managing territory sales and forecasting your plan with accuracy.
- To be adept at understanding and communicating a distribution strategy
- To be comfortable and proactive in identifying, removing or escalating any road blocks to short or long term sales to the Regional Sales Director.
- To have experience selling SaaS and are knowledgeable about the associated pricing models.
- To be metrics driven – always striving to surpass your quota
- Bring a proven record of over-achievement
- To be willing to travel up to 50% of the time
- To possess a Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science, Business or a related discipline
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
About Nintex Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping you improve how you work. Get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. At Nintex, we spend our time and energy making our customers’ work lives better. And because we make people’s jobs easier, we make their lives easier. From the day-to-day tasks to the most sophisticated business-critical processes, we make people more productive. Our goal is to help our customers do more of what they do best, and we’re pretty good at our job. When your work flows, you can work on the things that matter Over the last decade, our focus has been to build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work, not the way technology forces them to work. We understand that it’s easy to build powerful software, but it’s hard to make powerful software easy. We believe workflow is for everyone We believe in the power of people—individually and together. We believe getting work done means connecting a person to the systems, data, apps and services he or she uses. But more importantly, it’s about connecting people to each other. That’s why we believe workflow is for everyone. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice. And while all of this is fantastic, we exist to improve the way people work. It’s the core of our culture, the reason we’re growing. It defines everything we do.