Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
About the role
Nintex is seeking a proactive Customer Support Engineer I, with a passion for customer service to help provide outstanding technical service to national and international customers and partners and meeting SLA obligations. By joining our professional and FUN team in London, you will have the opportunity to learn our world-class products, the Microsoft platforms on which they run and play a key role in contributing to the overall success of the Nintex Customer Support team.
- Provide outstanding technical support to customer via phone, email etc
- Communicate clearly and accurately with customers and in a timely manner
- Anticipate of follow-up questions and additional documentation where possible to proactively answer questions or future issues.
- Identify further revenue generating opportunities for the business and refer to appropriate Sales team members
- Understand Nintex products to effectively troubleshoot issues, replicate problematic behaviour and provide design suggestions
- Gain and maintain up to date knowledge of SharePoint, O365 and Nintex products
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Nintex’s suite of products
- Recommend partner engagement to Customers to address non-Nintex related issues (i.e. partners, technology partners, custom code, etc.).
- Proven success in a similar support role, in a Microsoft based environment
- Microsoft SharePoint 2007, 2010 or 2013 knowledge and experience
- Intellectual curiosity and a readiness to learn new technologies at lightening-speed
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing an exceptional experience to customers
- Creative and methodical problem solving skills
- MCSE/MCSA certifications are highly desired
- Knowledge and experience in data exchange languages, such as JSON and XML an advantage.
- An awesome team of people to work with in a new modern office
- Access to the latest and greatest technology
- Personal and career development
- A company that genuinely cares about you
- Flexibility to work in the way that brings out the best in you
- The ability to do what you love, in an environment that supports you
- Mobile phone and internet allowance
- Total rewards benefit programme
About our company
A customer excitedly told us that creating workflows with Nintex is easy to start and hard to stop. This customer even had a name for this just-can’t-stop-with-one-workflow enthusiasm – Nintexing. More than 5,000 organizations in 90 countries use our platform to automate processes like employee on boarding, invoice approvals and hardware provisioning.
We understand how important it is to do work you’re excited about. A passion for technology and the positive impact it has on people and organizations is one of our core company values. We’re rapidly growing and looking for passionate people to join us on our journey to become the fastest and easiest workflow provider for everyone, everywhere.
Once in a while – sometimes just once in your entire career – you’ll take a job at a company that offers something special and rare. Let’s call it the cool factor. Our technology is really cool. How it impacts people and organisations is even cooler. When people ask you what your company does, you’ll be eager to tell them.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level. Apply now if this sounds like you?
About Nintex Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping you improve how you work. Get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. At Nintex, we spend our time and energy making our customers’ work lives better. And because we make people’s jobs easier, we make their lives easier. From the day-to-day tasks to the most sophisticated business-critical processes, we make people more productive. Our goal is to help our customers do more of what they do best, and we’re pretty good at our job. When your work flows, you can work on the things that matter Over the last decade, our focus has been to build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work, not the way technology forces them to work. We understand that it’s easy to build powerful software, but it’s hard to make powerful software easy. We believe workflow is for everyone We believe in the power of people—individually and together. We believe getting work done means connecting a person to the systems, data, apps and services he or she uses. But more importantly, it’s about connecting people to each other. That’s why we believe workflow is for everyone. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice. And while all of this is fantastic, we exist to improve the way people work. It’s the core of our culture, the reason we’re growing. It defines everything we do.
Want to learn more about Nintex? Visit Nintex's website.
Jobs You May Like
Quality Assurance Engineer - New York, NY
Dropbox, New York, NY
Test Engineer (Embedded Communications) - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Senior Software Engineer - Runtime
Twilio, San Francisco
Senior iOS Developer
Udemy, U.S.A., San Francisco
Andela, Lagos, Nigeria