- Identify, research, integrate and maintain large scale data processing pipelines
- Leverage their problem-solving / analytic skills, frameworks, knowledge and thinking to develop solutions to short-term (day-to-day) and long-term (infrastructure) data-oriented problems crucial to the success of our Platform and the Predictive Analytics team
- Work closely with our DBA/Data Scientists to collect, store, and analyze large sets of data as well as implement, maintain and monitor ingestion into the broader nobul data architecture
- Develop and support the analytic dashboards / reports necessary to ensure that the business value delivered is well-understood and recognized
- Ensure high quality of deliverables, security and integrity of all data
- Synthesize and effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics or Science with a strong preference given to Computer Engineers, Software Engineers and Computer Scientists
- 3 or more years of relevant post-collegiate job experience, preferably gathering, cleansing, merging, transforming, automating and analyzing large volumes of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data used in real-world solutions
- Able to integrate multiple large data sources and databases (RDBMS, NoSQL, NewSQL)
- Experience with building stream-processing systems
- Basic understanding of descriptive statistics and inferential statistics
- Familiarity with programming in Python or R, data analysis platforms such as Tableau
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity, adaptability and emotional intelligence
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
- A customer-centric / client service orientation
- Fun. Really fun. We mean it!
Preferred Qualifications / Nice-to-Have / Ideal Candidates:
- Experience with customer-centric approaches and businesses, particularly in the Technology, SaaS, Real Estate or Fintech, in an Agile environment
- Working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform including Dataprep, BigQuery, etc.
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala
- Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka
- Experience with Big Data ML toolkits, such as Dask, SparkML, or H2O
- Solid understanding of Machine Learning algorithms like Random Forest, Boosting, ARIMA, ETS, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Python, Jupyter Notebook, MongoDB, Postgres, Spark, TensorFlow
Nobul is the peak of an international quest to evolve the experience of buying and selling. A modern fixture designed to disrupt, Nobul is setting a new standard in real estate. It began from a passion to create an experience that both agents and consumers would want to have — an app that would combine the easy, streamlined feeling of an all-in-one app done right; a place that would feel respectable to people seeking a new sense of real estate. The Nobul experience is multi-faceted and immersive. A wide array of qualification tools means users can have the most powerful real estate experience in town without ever feeling vulnerable to misjudgement. Both agents and clients will be hard-pressed to find just one way that Nobul has changed the real estate game. They’ll also feel eager to get back in and play as soon as they can. By flipping the script and opening a door to new possibilities, Nobul is redefining what buying and selling real estate means for everyone.
Want to learn more about Nobul? Visit Nobul's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Manager - B2B
Country Manager - DACH
Insider, Berlin, Germany
Customer Development (Traineeship, German-speaking)
Honeypot GmbH, Berlin
Business Development Representative (Houston, TX)
PlanGrid, Houston, TX
Sales Development Representative
Andela, Austin, USA
Customer Success Manager, Taiwan
Appier, Taipei, Taiwan