Why join Nortal?
- We are a Dream Employer!
- Nortal's solutions have been implemented in 60 countries across five continents
- Nortal has received significant critical acclaim for many of our solutions
- It is in our DNA to continuously improve
- “They have managed to motivate and inspire their 1000 employees in over 20 countries almost as well as the best start-ups working in only one location and cultural setting.”
- We work cohesively and see each person at Nortal as a critical contributor. We prize teamwork, and support each other in providing the best results for our clients. No one on our team is superior to another - we help each other out, in the spirit of personal growth.
- Lead a team of software engineers while consulting with Fortune 100 clients
- Lead and manage entire SDLC for Nortal and our Clients
- Manage and roll out cutting-edge technology products that impact the world
- Be a trusted advisor to the Client and partner in all areas of the account promoting Nortal
- Lead and implement Agile best practices, run daily sprints
- Use world class communication while client interfacing and presenting attractive presentations
- Conduct value-add analysis that might save the client from critical issues or loss of ROI
- Interview and hire other Software Developers for Nortal
- Implement new tools and frameworks to support application architecture
- Manage best practices for testing data integration and UI tests
- Diagnose, fix, and coordinate deployment of bug fixes
- Create deployment scripts to automate system deployment
- Lead effort on multiple feature implementations in a project
- Manage code quality best practices and implement the latest CI/CD methods
- Be a Subject Matter Expert in software development and client relations
- 7+ years of experience as a software development team lead or senior software engineer
- Expert in software development in several languages (Java, C++, .NET, etc.)
- Subject Matter Expert in SDLC best practices
- Substantial experience with Spring Boot and Spring Framework
- Experience with CI/CD processes and building a pipeline
- Experience using AWS, GCP or Azure (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with message queuing technologies such as Kafka, SQS, Kinesis, etc.
- World class written and verbal communication in English
- DEAL BREAKER: Must be passionate about technology, winning and leading people
About us Nortal is a multinational strategic change and technology company. Combining the unique experience of transforming Estonia into a digital leader and creating change in businesses with a strategic approach and data-driven technology, our vision is to build a seamless society. Nortal operates in nearly 20 countries and employs over 500 specialists who carry out high-impact projects across Europe, Middle East, Africa and the United States.
Want to learn more about Nortal? Visit Nortal's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies