Do you have what it takes to join us:
- Understanding the principles of object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge of Java, SQL, web technologies and common frameworks (Spring, JPA, Hibernate etc)
- Not less than 3 years of related experience
- Tutoring less experienced team members
- You are keen to automate repetitions in your daily work
- You know and follow the principles of clean code, always striving for good readability and maintainability
- You care for testing, knowing that unit tests are not the only kind out there
- You know Cloud Computing principles
- You have an idea how single page application works (preferably on Angular)
- first-hand experience in building high-impact e-government solutions
- great career opportunities with constant improvement, high-quality training to develop skills and gain new experiences
- work in an international team of experts and via various Nortal offices
- an inspiring developer community within Nortal with +200 global advocates to boost your personal growth
- impact within the team and the company, contributing to the decision-making
- great people-oriented atmosphere. We strive to create an environment where people can feel comfortable, focus on work and also recharge batteries when it is needed to keep a healthy balance
- cosy offices with parking, joint sports activities, free drinks and fruits (when the situation allows) and private health insurance
- lunch together, participation in Nortal’s legendary events, team-building and trips, conferences and room for spontaneous ideas and joint activities. (when the situation allows)
About us Nortal is a multinational strategic change and technology company. Combining the unique experience of transforming Estonia into a digital leader and creating change in businesses with a strategic approach and data-driven technology, our vision is to build a seamless society. Nortal operates in nearly 20 countries and employs over 500 specialists who carry out high-impact projects across Europe, Middle East, Africa and the United States.
Want to learn more about Nortal? Visit Nortal's website.
The social news and entertainment company.