We are looking for someone to:
- Find the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems
- Document and monitor requirements needed to design a solution
- Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the client to ensure cloud infrastructure is available for projects and is setup properly
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of initiatives
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
- Define clear goals for technical aspects of a project and manage their proper execution
- 8 years of experience in software engineering and design architecture
- Project management and leadership skills are essential
- Experience developing IT and cloud infrastructure
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- That you are comfortable with lots of ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- To know how to find a balance between blue sky thinking and ideation, to tactical delivery needs.
- To love to take an opportunity area, explore potential possibilities, and run experiments to quickly validate assumptions.
- To bring product vision to customer to shape the conversation and sell the product before it has requirements.
- You have 3+ years’ experience creating customer facing products, ideally in high paced environments.
- You have experience working in a cross-functional team, involving research, design, engineering, data analysis etc.
- You have strong empathy for customers, and can identify their current and future needs
- Willingness to travel to the Middle East, where you will be able to interact with end users directly.
- first-hand experience in building high-impact cognitive city solutions
- great career opportunities with constant improvement, high-quality training to develop skills and gain new experiences
- work in an international team of experts and via various Nortal offices
- an inspiring developer community within Nortal with +200 global advocates to boost your personal growth
- impact within the team and the company, contributing to the decision-making
- great people-oriented atmosphere. We strive to create an environment where people can feel comfortable, focus on work and also recharge batteries when it is needed to keep a healthy balance
- cozy offices with parking, joint sports activities, free drinks and fruits and private health insurance
About us Nortal is a multinational strategic change and technology company. Combining the unique experience of transforming Estonia into a digital leader and creating change in businesses with a strategic approach and data-driven technology, our vision is to build a seamless society. Nortal operates in nearly 20 countries and employs over 500 specialists who carry out high-impact projects across Europe, Middle East, Africa and the United States.
Want to learn more about Nortal? Visit Nortal's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.