What helps you to succeed this role:
- 3+ years of experience with backend service development, especially web APIs
- Experience with Scala and functional programming
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Kafka and Kafka Streams
- Proficiency in English language
- We hire people not only for their skills but also for cultural fit. We value teamwork, openness & honesty, constant improvement and meaningful impact. Besides our professionalism, we like to spice things up with good humor!
- We care about your growth & development. In Nortal we support constant improvement and knowledge sharing via Learning Hives. 12 working days per year are for you to dedicate towards self-development.
- We prioritize your health & well-being by providing flexible package for health insurance, sports or massage services. We offer unlimited access to mental health professionals via MinuDoc platform.
- We support your work-life balance and provide flexible working hours.
- It's your choice whether you want to work from the office or remotely - Nortal will partially cover the cost of ergonomic furniture for your home.
- 2-5 extra vacation days per calendar year based on your tenure at Nortal.
About us Nortal is a multinational strategic change and technology company. Combining the unique experience of transforming Estonia into a digital leader and creating change in businesses with a strategic approach and data-driven technology, our vision is to build a seamless society. Nortal operates in nearly 20 countries and employs over 500 specialists who carry out high-impact projects across Europe, Middle East, Africa and the United States.
Want to learn more about Nortal? Visit Nortal's website.
The best bed for better sleep