What you bring to the team:
- Previous experience hiring technical roles
- Strong candidate focus, committed to delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- A deeply rooted curiosity level — and won’t settle with most obvious results
- A forward-looking, proactive attitude that you implement in improving recruiting processes
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written in Lithuanian and English
- We hire people not only for their skills but also for cultural fit. We value teamwork, openness & honesty, constant improvement, and meaningful impact. Besides our professionalism, we like to spice things up with good humor!
- We care about your growth & development. Our team prioritizes constant improvement and organizes workshops for knowledge sharing. We have 1 day per month for self-learning, external and internal trainings, a mentorship program, and strong 1:1 culture.
- We prioritize your health & well-being by providing a flexible package for health insurance and sports initiatives.
- We support your work-life balance and provide flexible working hours, work from home & remote work options.
About us Nortal is a multinational strategic change and technology company. Combining the unique experience of transforming Estonia into a digital leader and creating change in businesses with a strategic approach and data-driven technology, our vision is to build a seamless society. Nortal operates in nearly 20 countries and employs over 500 specialists who carry out high-impact projects across Europe, Middle East, Africa and the United States.
Want to learn more about Nortal? Visit Nortal's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!