You will give your helping hand in:
- Building excellent talent pipelines
- Working seamlessly together with recruiters and hiring managers
- Identifying qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing hacks
- Reaching out to the talent
- Maintaining candidate database
You’re likely to succeed if you:
- Have a strong interest in the technical side of recruitment - ideally, you will have at least 1 year of experience in sourcing
- Possess the ability to map out talent
- Consider yourself tech-savvy
- Have great communication skills - you will have to build lasting relationships with all stakeholders
- Are fluent in English - any other language skills are a plus!
- Are organized and have effective skills in time management
- Feel like fish in the water in an ever-changing environment
- Value teamwork, kindness and believe that together great things can be accomplished
- Are goal-oriented and want to get things done
- We hire people not only for their skills but also for cultural fit. We value teamwork, openness & honesty, constant improvement, and meaningful impact. Besides our professionalism, we like to spice things up with good humor!
- We care about your growth & development. Our team prioritizes constant improvement and organizes workshops for knowledge sharing. We have 1 day per month for self-learning, external and internal trainings, a mentorship program, and strong 1:1 culture.
- We prioritize your health & well-being by providing a flexible package for health insurance and sports initiatives.
- We support your work-life balance and provide flexible working hours, work from home & remote work options.
- This is an awesome opportunity to join a growing company with a great culture. You could be an experienced agency sourcer or recruiter currently hiring for technical roles, or perhaps you are already in an internal role looking for new challenges. If you think you fit the bill, we would love to hear from you!
About us Nortal is a multinational strategic change and technology company. Combining the unique experience of transforming Estonia into a digital leader and creating change in businesses with a strategic approach and data-driven technology, our vision is to build a seamless society. Nortal operates in nearly 20 countries and employs over 500 specialists who carry out high-impact projects across Europe, Middle East, Africa and the United States.
Want to learn more about Nortal? Visit Nortal's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.