What you'll do:
- Maintain current knowledge of VA Notary Law & Notarize Policy/Procedures, but don’t worry - we’ll teach you everything you need to be successful and ensure our customers are too.
- Collaborate closely with Notary Ops managers and other signing agents to ensure smooth closing experiences for all clients.
- Provide personable and professional customer service while notarizing a variety of documents for our customers.
- Develop and sustain subject-matter expertise in eClosings and Notary Signing Agent protocols.
What you bring to the table:
- Strong commitment and excitement for supporting others: both customers and teammates. Customer service experience a plus!
- Comfortable with technology
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to empathize with customers and walk them through complex concepts with ease
- Eagerness to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to pass background check
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Mortgage closing documents and process
- Experience providing legal services
- Experience as a Virginia Notary Public/Signing Agent
- Video-based, call center, or face-to-face customer service support experience
- Experience contributing to training curricula or knowledge base resources
Compensation and Perks
- All notary expenses related to notary commission, e-notary certification, E&O insurance, NNA membership, and IdenTrust seal fee are covered by Notarize.
- On-site parking reimbursed
- Business casual work environment
- On the job training and ongoing coaching and development
- Unconventional and flexible work schedules - Available shifts: Monday through Friday, sometime between 1pm and 1am; Saturday and Sunday, all day
- This position is for a Part-Time Employee (working fewer than 30 hours/week).
- There is opportunity for career development as the company continues to grow rapidly.
- Training upon hire: 5 weeks of paid training, schedule flexibility preferred to complete training
At Notarize, our mission is to help people execute the most important transactions of their lives and to make legal notarization more convenient, secure, and verifiable. Notarize is the first notary public platform allowing any person or business to get their documents legally notarized online. In 2011, the Commonwealth of Virginia became the first state to allow appropriately certified Virginia notaries to serve customers online. And, these notaries were given the explicit authority to serve Americans no matter where they're located. These online notarizations are accepted across the country due to the Full Faith and Credit Clause of the United States Constitution and state laws that specifically address and accept out of state notarizations. Notarize leverages these and other laws to offer people and businesses the ability to legally notarize documents online, from anywhere. 1,000,000,000+ Documents are notarized in the U.S. each year. While notarization is a painful process for individuals, it’s excruciating for businesses that must collect notarized documents to operate. Imagine the pain you experience when getting something notarized - now imagine managing that pain and inconvenience across thousands of your customers. With Notarize for Business, organizations that rely upon notarized documents can leverage the Notarize platform to collect documents from their customers. With Notarize for Developers, they can integrate Notarize directly into their systems to automate and digitize what have always been frustrating, offline processes. And for the first time ever, with Notarize for Mortgage, lenders and title companies can leverage the Notarize Platform to close loans entirely online. The result: saved time and money; reduced fraud; a better customer experience; improved efficiency and convenience. In today’s tech-enabled economy, we are working to bring legal notarization into the modern era to solve some of industry's most frustrating business processes.
Want to learn more about Notarize? Visit Notarize's website.
Jobs You May Like
Certified Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy Experience
Heal, Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley
Business Development - DE / AT
Client Services Specialist (Evening Hours)
1stdibs, New York City - Astor Place
Assistant Head of Airworthiness
Advisor - Sales (Part-Time), The Fashion Mall at Keystone
Warby Parker, Indianapolis, IN