- Contingent upon performance, Notary Operations Agents will be trained and certified as a Commissioned Notary Public.
- Maintain current knowledge of VA Notary Law & Notarize Policy/Procedures. Collaborate closely with Notary Ops manager and other signing agents to ensure smooth closing experiences for all clients.
- Provide personable and professional customer service while notarizing a variety of documents for our customers.
- Develop and sustain subject-matter expertise in eclosings and Notary Signing Agent protocols.
- Customer service experience
- Comfortable with technology and providing video chat support
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to clearly explain concepts with empathy
- Eagerness to work in a team environment
- Ability to pass background check
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Mortgage closing documents and process
- Experience providing legal services
- Experience as a Virginia Notary Public/Signing Agent
- Video-based, call center, or face-to-face customer service support experience
- Experience contributing to training curricula or knowledge base resources
- $20/hr salary
- All notary expenses related to notary commission, e-notary certification, E&O insurance, NNA membership, and IdenTrust seal fee are covered by Notarize.
- On-site parking reimbursed
- This position is for a Part-Time Employee (working fewer than 30 hours/week). There is opportunity for career development as the company continues to grow rapidly.
- Available shifts: Monday through Friday, sometime between 12pm-10pm
- Training upon hire: 5-6 weeks Monday through Friday from 12pm to 4pm
At Notarize, our mission is to help people execute the most important transactions of their lives and to make legal notarization more convenient, secure, and verifiable. Notarize is the first notary public platform allowing any person or business to get their documents legally notarized online. In 2011, the Commonwealth of Virginia became the first state to allow appropriately certified Virginia notaries to serve customers online. And, these notaries were given the explicit authority to serve Americans no matter where they're located. These online notarizations are accepted across the country due to the Full Faith and Credit Clause of the United States Constitution and state laws that specifically address and accept out of state notarizations. Notarize leverages these and other laws to offer people and businesses the ability to legally notarize documents online, from anywhere. 1,000,000,000+ Documents are notarized in the U.S. each year. While notarization is a painful process for individuals, it’s excruciating for businesses that must collect notarized documents to operate. Imagine the pain you experience when getting something notarized - now imagine managing that pain and inconvenience across thousands of your customers. With Notarize for Business, organizations that rely upon notarized documents can leverage the Notarize platform to collect documents from their customers. With Notarize for Developers, they can integrate Notarize directly into their systems to automate and digitize what have always been frustrating, offline processes. And for the first time ever, with Notarize for Mortgage, lenders and title companies can leverage the Notarize Platform to close loans entirely online. The result: saved time and money; reduced fraud; a better customer experience; improved efficiency and convenience. In today’s tech-enabled economy, we are working to bring legal notarization into the modern era to solve some of industry's most frustrating business processes.
Want to learn more about Notarize? Visit Notarize's website.
Jobs You May Like
Breather, Montreal Office
Digital Activations Specialist
DoorDash, Phoenix, AZ
Head of Strategic Sourcing and Procurement
Peloton, NY HQ
Analyst, Growth Partnerships (RU)
AppLovin, Dublin, Ireland
Market Intelligence Consultant -German Speaker
Trucking Operations Associate
Flexport, San Francisco, CA